Stay’nPlay is Hiring for December and Christmas!
We are looking for fabulous casual employees who are passionate about working with children.
The ideal applicant should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in working with groups of children – this may be before or after school care, swim instructor, educator, teacher, or another caring profession – e.g. paramedic, nurse or mother!
Stay’nPlay provides “pop-up” children’s craft and creativity centres, which allows parents to leave children in our care whilst they shop on site (for an hour). Applicants should be able to multi-task effectively, engage creatively with the children and work well as part of a small team. We are seeking people who have integrity and are generous in spirit, and who will contribute to the fun we have in our centres.
We are running a number of Stay’nPlay Centres nationally. Most centres are running between 10th – 24th December and typical hours are 4 hours daily (usually 10am – 2pm), but some have extended hours.
Applicants must have:
- A current Working with Children Check or Blue Card – for paid employment (not volunteer).
- A resume with 2 professional referees (one can be written).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in working with groups of children.
- Certificate 3, Diploma or other child care qualifications.
- First Aid Certificate and Anaphylaxis training